Thursday, March 27, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY

Today I'm thankful to be a week and a day past Cami's palate surgery. And I'm thankful she no longer needs the prescription pain medicine which was disturbing her sleep and her moods. I'm thankful she slept 12 hours last night and woke up happy and hungry.

I'm thankful also for my family and my friends that keep me laughing.....and thinking....and feeling loved.

I'm thankful for my husband who works hard everyday so that we can live comfortably without many worries.

I'm also thankful for crockpots, Sesame Street, and appliance repairmen!

2 comments:

Angel said...

SO GLAD she is doing well after surgery. She is precious. Angel

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

You and I have so much to be thankful for. I am thankful for our friendship!