Friday, April 11, 2008

Don't Try This At Home.....


....or I should say, don't try this unless you want to do it for the rest of your life.......

I knew from experience that dressing a toddler can be tricky, but my dear Cami has taken this knowledge to a new level. Still I have to smile at her imagination skills.

We have an ironing board in our bedroom. Cami thinks it's fun to hide behind it and peek out "the windows". One night when I was trying to get her in bed, I took the toothbrush over to her "house" and knocked on the "door", offering a tooth brushing service.

She loved this concept. And she ran with it.

Now in order to get her dressed, I have to offer a diaper service, sock service, pants service, you get the idea..... And with each knock on her "door", she pretends to pay me for the service and then she marches out and shakes my hand and says, "Mornin".

It's very cute, and lots of fun...... as long as we are not in a hurry for any reason. My lesson for this week is that Cami Doesn't Hurry!

No comments: