Thursday, April 17, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY



Today I feel especially thankful for Spring weather and long afternoons spent outdoors. I'm thankful for the colorful birds that fly into our front yard tree to eat the black oil sunflower seeds we leave for them.

I'm thankful for our gentle and faithful dogs who have, without fail, been gentle and kind to Cami.

I'm thankful for our messy house because it means we have more than enough of everything. The dishes in the sink are proof that our stomachs are full. The never ending laundry reminds me that we all have plenty to wear. And the crumbs needing to be swept off the floor are evidence that we are healthy enough to dash in and out of the house. The toy trail is delightful proof that this house is blessed with a 2 year old!

2 comments:

Joanna & Tim said...

Well said Sherri! We have much to be thankful for as well! NOt so much the weather right now, but I agree wholeheartedly with your statement about the condition of yor house!

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

I love this perspective; awesome post Sherri!